Here's a list of facts about me:
1. I have a 5-year-old mustached parakeet named India. She's feisty and adorable, and she's sitting on my shoulder (pirate style) right now.
2. My absolute favorite books are The Book Thief, The Giver, The Catcher in the Rye, and Go and Come Back. My favorite series is Harry Potter.
3. I love watching Japanese commercials. They're very entertaining and kinda addictive. There's a whole YouTube channel devoted to them, so you can have Japanese commercial marathons. Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuTNcnGVHRlEJ7uq-X8mfTQ
6. When I grow up, I want to be a writer or an anthropologist. Someday, I want to write for National Geographic.
7. I'm a big nerd. Actually, you probably already knew that.
8. I love crafty/DIY stuff, especially origami and collages.
9. I am afraid of mushrooms. Google "Mycophobia". Yes, it's actually a thing.
10. It's finally summer, and hopefully I'll have a lot of down time. That means a lot more posts are coming up soon!