Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi from the Pseudo Intellectual

So, hi!
I'm really excited about this blog, since I've been thinking about it for a long time and I've finally gotten my act together. I love to ramble, (who doesn't?) so I think it'll be pretty fun. I plan to ramble about books, but don't quote me on that, 'cause that could change, and I'll probably throw in random interesting tidbits, too. I'm 15, and I mostly read teen books. I really like teen books, and this article from the New York Times is interesting and will help you understand why, If you're wondering why someone who calls herself the pseudo-intellectual is still stuck reading YA paperbacks.
     I love critiquing books and things - I'll read almost anything, so I plan to write about the books I read, my favorite books, my least favorite, and anything in between. I'm hoping to post semi-regularly, (a belated new year's resolution!) so if you're interested, come back for more. I really hope you'll enjoy The Pseudo-Intellectual, and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment